Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kids say the funniest things.

So, Ethan asked me today, "When a girl kisses a boy, why does she tilt her head like this?" And then of course, he slightly tilts his head. I busted out laughing and told him....I had no idea. His questions are endless. He's asked me to marry him. He's asked me if when he dies, will I put up a marker so I can come visit him. (talk about not knowing how to answer that one) He's asked his daddy why he scratches the inside of his nose so much....HA!!!

This week, they were learning the letter "R". Each week is a new letter, among other things. Last week was "Q" and Mrs Q and Mr U got married. The kids had wedding cake and punch. His teacher is so creative. Ethan had a good time.

Went to the library today. Ethan is into the Dr Seuss books and movies. I just finished "Loving Natalee" About Natalee Holloway (the Senior that disappeared in Aruba). Now I am reading "A Royal Duty" about Princess Diana. For some reason, I am very intrigued by the royal family. Maybe I was meant to be a Princess. HA....who am I kidding.....I AM! heeheehee

We are looking forward to dinner out tomorrow. My hubby, myself, Charity and Gary (better known as "Garity") are going to the Outback tomorrow. We love that couple...not to mention loving some adult time.

Well, I should be getting to bed. It's 10:15 and I am sleepy...hum....go figure.

Happy Thursday! (since that's probably when you are reading this)

ME ><>

1 comment:

debbie :) said...

You have such a cute little guy with so many questions... good thing you are quik whitted for sucessful answers. Way to go Mommy!
I miss you guys, love aunt debbie