Saturday, March 8, 2008

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!

So, Today was Charity's Baby Shower....YEAH....it was lots of fun. We had brunch...which was sooo yummy. She got so many gifts, great stuff, great outfits, lots of diapers, wipes etc....She got some boobie covers...hahaha Anyway-good times.

Debbie took Ethan home (thank you for the invite) and Aaron and I decited to take a quick date: Lunch and a movie...Vantage Point (someone shoots the President) VERY good movie. 5 out of 5 stars.

Tonight is choir practice....getting ready for the Easter cantata (next Sunday). I am so glad not to have a solo this year. I get so nervous afterwards (yes after, not before...weird huh?) that my heart just beats so fast and my voice gets a little shakey......anyway-pressure free cantata this year! NICE

Ethan's watching a VeggieTale Movie right now. Aaron's at a Lazer Tag activity. I am enjoying a little quietness.

Think I will go read a little before I have to leave.

OH, and my post from Friday didn't go through....so thank you to Charity and Gary for the wonderful Outback dinner and great fellowship. We love you guys!

Don't forget.....SPRING FORWARD TONIGHT!

No comments: